· Responsible for researching and identifying non-compliant organizations (piracy users)
· Creating actionable leads for ASEAN Licensing Compliance
· Creating reports and assessing metric trends
· Providing administration support.
· Use established piracy detection tools and follow established practices – all training will be provided.
· Accurately determines and validates detection data to target piracy users
· Create actionable leads in SFDC and provide email notifications to LC Managers
· Create monthly reports and metric trend analysis
·MNC and LC clearance for SEA.
· Perform other duties as may be assigned by the manager from time to time
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Good attention to detail.
· Able to work on own initiative, or be directed when required.
· Proficient in MS Office Applications
· Proficient use of web
· Experience of working in software environment
· Strong background in effective administration
· Use of CRM systemsGood English language skills