Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Project Management
• Articulate in writing a plan with deliverable, timelines and a formal tracking process.
• Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
• Partner with hiring/digital marketing teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage stakeholders’ expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
• Communicate effectively with the hiring managers and interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management.
• Be able to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to "profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation" rather than sell a role.
• Possess strong ability to screen, interview candidates within the framework of the position specifications and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
• Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
3. Business Synergy
• Planning the strategy to support business for partnership business within LA channel.
• Working closely with LA Heads in the region to support their business activities.
• University graduate, major in Insurance, Finance, Banking, Trading, Business Management, Economics and Marketing is preferable.
• Have proven experience of a digital first approach to Recruitment Manager Engagement
• Have experience in data-led recruitment decision
• At least 5 year working experience in recruitment, business development and project management. Experience in life insurance industry is preferable
• Holding professional qualifications/licenses on life/health/property insurance
• LOMA/LIMRA is preferable.
4. Special skills
• Must be tech-savvy (well informed about or proficient in the use of modern technology, especially computers and be familiar with digital tools)
• The ideal candidate will have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client management, and organization, possess strong verbal and written communication, good sales management & business planning skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service
• Good English & MS office