Position: Maintenance Scheduler Leader
Reporting To: Maintenance Section manager
Educational Level: University graduated or above
Specialty/Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or higher in either petroleum, rotating, mechanical, instrument, or electrical.
Min 10 years of experience in maintenance planning and scheduling in oil and gas
Min 5 year engaged in actual site activities includes but not limited to troubleshooting, commissioning, operation, preparation for daily and turnaround maintenance and so on.
- Skilled of maintenance work control, planning, and scheduling
- Skilled in CMMS Maximo and/or SAP
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, such as Word and Excel, and have the ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Skilled of oil and gas, refinery and petrochemical process and maintenance philosophies.
- Skilled of international standards, petroleum/ petrochemical plant materials and equipment
- Expertise for budgeting and cost control.
- Skilled in written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled multi-tasking, problem solving and time management skills.
- Skilled in team leading
- Advanced in read, write, and speak English
To Leads, and supervise the scheduling team, in order to ensure the quality of scheduling, safely execution, maximize the availability of assets and equipment, minimizing the down time a, optimize the cost of execution, and meeting the operational targets.
- Supports the scheduling Maintenance Team in safe delivery of scheduling maintenance activities.
- Coordinates and controls the maintenance scheduled activities, in order to standardize and optimize them. Participates in the development of maintenance management systems and supports actions as required. Ensures the application of health, safety and environment standards and practices.
- Provides guidance & support to scheduling team to prepare short term & long-term. maintenance plans, schedules with sufficient resource requirements for all maintenance activities.
- Takes lead & communicates with operation, technical, HSE and other disciplines for coordination of complex maintenance jobs.
- Ensures that daily/ weekly/monthly planning meeting is conducted effectively & the jobs are planned/ scheduled as per the required work priority.
- Lead the optimization of maintenance scheduling system to ensure efficient use of manpower at each facility and reduce the cost of maintenance.
- Reviews the progress reports & performance indicators and takes appropriate action and coordinates with concerned teams to catch-up for lagging areas.
- Driving continuous improvement in scheduling maintenance work. Provide guidance and recommendations for improving planning and scheduling procedures.
- Analyze maintenance performance in-conjunction with the Maintenance leaders, initiating improvements to maximize equipment performance and the reduction of non-value-added time on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Review and ensure the quality of maintenance plans, analysis of backlogs, schedule compliance and recommend solutions for delays, balance workload.
- Provide guidance & support for follow up of material requisitions with respective functions and escalates the problematic areas with the concerned teams.
- Supports and assist Maintenance for Budget preparation and monitors the budget.
- Facilitates for estimation of required contract resources including manpower & mobile equipment.
- Coordination with contracts team leads for contractor mobilization & de-mobilization.
- Worked closely with the Turnaround team to ensure the capture of all shutdown activates and of resources.
- Ensure that team members properly follow-up for items under process, and regularly review backlog work orders waiting for material.
- Ensure timely actions are taken for all related RCA points.
- Go and see site from time to time audit the proper preparation, HSE and manpower estimation
- Comply with HSE procedures, report any incident or observation, perform inspections, and participate in the investigation process. Implement the preventive/corrective actions. Keep updated the risk analysis and the environmental aspect assessment. Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures, and management standards, and ensure adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.