Reports to: Launch Manager M&O (seated in Singapore)
Primary Purpose: Will be responsible for directing, planning, coordinating, and overseeing all information technology activities of Vietnam plant in time environment. He will be as a site leader to support enterprise application deployment and sustainment on plants.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Support enterprise application deployment and sustainment on plants.
· Assist in budget (cap-ex/allocation) for plant and corporate level. Maintain budget for plant related IT expenses.
· Manages the third-party maintenance for network, hardware, software, and telecommunications services.
· Participate in budget planning, implementation, and monitoring for purchase and maintenance of hardware and software for the plant
· Assist plans for applications, physical infrastructure and the acquisition of the necessary resources to support these items and assure responsiveness of the plans relating to corporate objectives.
· Provides support outside of standard business hours both onsite and on call
Scope: Support all information technology activities of Vietnam plant
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Engineering, manufacturing or a related field
· 5+ years of working experience at IT application/service operation.
· 5+ years of working experience at company in Manufacturing Industry
· 5+ years of working experience at plant (Preferred)
· Good Experience with Microsoft operating systems and Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access), VMWare, Printing Server
· Network, Storage systems
· Strong research, analytical, and creative problem-solving skills
· Good understanding and experience of plant manufacturing processes.
· Good understanding and experience in ERP(SAP) processes.
· Good understanding of MES exchanges information across other plant systems.
· Demonstrated success in working with cross-functional teams
· Excellent English communication skills (Writing and Oral)
· Experience in Siemens Opcenter (Camstar) or equivalent MES Solution (Preferred)
· Black/ Green Belt Six Sigma (Preferred)