1. Take charge of both UX (User Experience) and CX (Customer Experience)
2. Conduct research, consult and coordinate among IT and business partners for Debt Collection systems in the whole process from concept building to customer experience optimization (internal and external)
3. Review and consult the suitable operational process to ensure customer experience with Debt Collection department in optimal and useful.
4. Design and review sketches and scenario simulations for collection system applications
5. Be responsible for designing the optimal and engaging customer experience
6. Survey, identify and connect customer needs
7. Build sketches and test different versions to assess Customer needs, behavior and emissions.
8. Advise the short-term and long-term goals and the roadmap for debt collection systems
9. Work with application users and (IT) application development department to solve issues as well as ensure the stability and the uniformity in design for debt collection system.
- Experience with UX design for customer-interaction applications, preferably for financial applications
- Experience in the design of software solution applications
- Skills in analyzing and evaluating user experience
- Good communication, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Solid knowledge of banking operations and product
- English fluency is a must