- Inspect, measure, and test mechanical, electrical and electromechanical components and assemblies
- Verify material conformance to specifications. Interprets company and industrial specifications.
- Gather and maintain specific records of technical data related to materials, tools, fixtures and processes used in company
- Performs in process inspections and audits and logs results for later analysis.
- Assist inspectors as first point of contact for defects and issues.
- Review the defect sample and check the purge process.
- Collects and analyzes data using statistical analysis methods
- Assist Quality Engineers with follow up on the execution of DA, ECN and Corrective Action and Preventive Action
- Review non-conformance material and products.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- College’s degree of Diploma in technical area
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in Quality
- Good communication in English
- 13th month salary, profit sharing
- Annual leaves
- 24/7 Insurance