Position: Reliability Engineer
Reporting To: Reliability Section Manager
Educational Level: Bachelor of Science University graduated or above
Specialty/Qualification: Certified Reliability and Maintenance Professional
Reliability Technical Authority and Technical Discipline in a reputable Oil and Gas company
- Passionate dedication to maintaining safe operations enforcing strict conformance with all government regulations, and applicable company procedures and policies
- Excellent knowledge in international standards, petroleum/ petrochemical plant materials and equipment
- Experience in Maintenance, Reliability, and Engineering
- Strong decision making abilities under pressure and innovative to generate new ideas
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Excellent skills for coaching, supervision and motivation for employees;
Reliability RCM Engineer serves as the appointed personnel by the Reliability Section Manager in delivering Reliability Strategies, and Reliability Centered Maintenance activities of Nghi Son Refinery and Petrochemical.
Turnaround QA/QC Coordinator
Reports to the Reliability Manager.
- Works with Project Engineering to ensure the reliability and maintainability of new and modified installations. The Reliability Engineer is responsible for adhering to the Life Cycle Asset Management process throughout the entire life cycle of new assets.
- Participates in the development of design and installation specifications along with commissioning plans. Participates in the development of criteria for and evaluation of equipment and technical suppliers and technical maintenance service providers.
- Guides efforts to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, facilities, controls, and safety/security systems.
- Professionally and systematically defines, designs, develops, monitors and refines an Asset Maintenance Plan.
- Develops engineering solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect plant operations.
- Applies Data analysis techniques that can include:
- Reliability modeling and prediction
- Fault Tree Analysis
- Weibull Tree Analysis
- Root-Cause Failure Analysis
- Failure Reporting, Analysis and Corrective Action System
- Performs other tasks as delegated by immediate supervisor.
Key Competences Required:
- Shell Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) methodology, Preventive Maintenance Optimization, and Failure Mode and Effects Analysis to identify and optimize maintenance Strategies as part of Asset Care Policy.
- Reliability data gathering and analysis using CrawAMSAA, Weibull, and other Reliability Tools.
- Investigate equipment failure via Causal Learning Investigation, structured problem solving, or 5 why’s.
- Manage and maintain Master Data such as criticality, functional locations, and Bill of Materials.