Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Set up, inspect and test new equipment at customer locations to ensure proper installation
· Provide technical support/training and advice to distributors/customers on the use and maintenance of equipment
· Interact regularly with customers to ensure customer satisfaction and assist in establishing preventative maintenance schedules
· Perform routine servicing, calibration and maintenance to equipment in-house or at customer sites to ensure smooth operation of equipment. Complete and maintain service-call reports.
· Troubleshoot and repair equipment when necessary to ensure proper functioning of equipment
· Handle necessary administration related to quotations for customer on equipment servicing and repair
· Test and package of equipment prior to shipment
· Develop competent technical skills and knowledge in Nordson products. Attend training sessions on new products/technologies to ensure that knowledge and skills are up-to-date and relevant to the industry
· Provide feedback to management market information gathered in the field, including any related activities by competition and of changes or improvements in Nordson products that may be desirable.
· Other duties as required by management
Education and Experience Requirements
· Relevant Diploma/ Degree in Engineering
· 2-5 years of relevant experience working on capital equipment in Electronics, SMT and Semiconductor Manufacturing Industry.
· Working experience in MNC is preferred.
Preferred Skills and Abilities
· Able to work independently, positively, and a team player
· Strong command of spoken and written English
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Motivated, proactive and resourceful
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
Can expect a of of standing on long hours.
Can expect work in Clean-Room environment
Domestic 80% International 20%
Application: Please send your CV to email firstname.lastname@example.org with title FSE_Fullname