Position: Rotating Engineer
Division: Maintenance Division
Educational Level: University (Mechanical degree or equivalent)
Work Experience: Min 5 -7 years
English Skill: IELTS 5.0 or equivalent
- Basic knowledge in refinery processes and equipment.
- Must have experience for rotating equipment and spare part control in oil and gas related industries.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of engineering practices, international standards, and economic principles related to incumbent's field.
- Write reports and design packages to enable implementation of engineering recommendations.
- Provides spare part identification for rotating equipment, components, or systems for the refinery.
- Review to update existing procedure and develop new procedure for spare part optimization.
- Standardize and optimize Spare part Description, stock level and Coding.
- Classify rotating spare part (capital and Insurance, operation spare part, refurbishment, Overhaul, etc.)
- Identify and link rotating spare part to equipment
- Develop plan of purchasing rotating spare part based on maintenance plan
- Responsible for spare parts – QA/QC of incoming material – technical standard specification
- Coordinate with Warehouse to inspect for Material and implement spare part document (QAQC, certificate, MSDS, Drawing, warranty, manual and storage condition, etc.)
- Operate and utilize CMMS, Shell MESC (or equivalent) to coding and standardize rotating material description
- To achieve the followings through the above responsibility
- Maintain safe and stable operation
- Keep required quality of product
- Plant productivity improvement
- Specific numerical goals will be defined every year.
- Direct Supervises: TBC
- Total Staff Supervised: TBC