As a DevOps, you will participate in product development at both the development stage and operation phase, ensuring functionality, security, speed, user optimization, etc.
● Develop and deploy Online Travel Booking applications
● Build and maintain the whole infrastructure system
● Monitor all metrics of the system to ensure it is stable, high scalability, and top secure
● Work in an Agile, collaborative environment to build, deploy, configure, and maintain systems, which may include software installations, updates, and core services in the AWS Cloud environment.
● Work with development teams to enable a continuous integration, continuous deployment environment that sustains high productivity levels and emphasizes defect prevention techniques.
● Automate and optimize processes, using tools like Jenkins, Docker.
● Design and implement tools for automated deployment and monitoring of multiple environments.
● Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test, and production instances.
● Are great at solving problems; debugging; and designing & implementing E-Commerce.
● Other tasks will be assigned by the manager.
● A minimum of 7 years of experience in IT software 300development.
● Experience with AWS Cloud services
● Experience in large scale distributed system with high traffic
● REST API development experience
● Experience with microservices and service-oriented architectures (SOA).
● Agile software development
● Must have a proactive and can-do attitude
● Self-starters with a collaborative, “can-do” attitude.
● Outgoing personality, organizing and motivating team
● Result orientation
● Passionate learners who aren’t afraid of new tools and technologies to build a great end-to-end customer experience.
● Experience with Booking Engine Platform/ E-Commerce systems is a plus.
● Technical understanding or experience with Blockchain and distributed systems.
● Experienced in Digital Payment system is a plus
● Prior experience working in a start-up.