Human Resource and Administration Division
Report to: Deputy General Manager
NEED TO DO
Handle Human Resource (HR) activities as assigned.
- Deliver professional services of HR to all staffs.
Total staff of the Company
Number of office(s): 06
- Study Job Descriptions (JDs) of all positions and update regularly;
- Perform / follow recruitment procedure: Receiving recruitment request, Job posting, Curriculum Vitae (CV) searching/hunting, candidate profile, CV screening; Organize for tests/interviews; First round interview; Negotiate with candidates when applicable; Record and maintain candidate database, Conducting reference check and report as requested;
- Utilising well head-hunters and relates networks for effective and timely recruitments;
- Document and file all related documents of recruitment of a position;
- Interview result announcement to candidates of final round;
- Prepare and follow up joining formalities for new comers (coordinate with related Divisions, collect personal dossiers);
- Perform to arrange training activities as assigned.
3. Compensation and Benefits:
- Follow and arrange health care insurance package for employees and dependents.
4. Performance Management System:
- Handle related tasks of Performance Management Process as assigned.
5. HR information system:
- Record and update personnel database;
- Maintain personnel files in both hardcopies and soft copies;
- In charge of periodical and ad hoc reports to management, Region, and local authority as requested;
- In charge of work permit procedures for foreign employees;
- Update and keep abreast of labor law and related regulations;
- Collect and report information from labor market and industry situations on the scope in charge;
- Support in internal Branding activities as assigned;
- Follow up with HR expenses for the in-charge items;
- Ensure the compliance with labor laws/regulations and the effectiveness of Human Resource procedural internal controls;
7. Other office tasks as required by the Company / line manager.
- Internal Division / Department
- Training conductors
- Head hunters
- HR consultancy companies
Decision Making Authority:
- To understand and act within delegated authority of General Manager.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Effective recruitment and onboarding process, contributing in reasonable attrition rate.
- Timely and exact reports.
- Expense control
- Efficient and effective HR services.
NEED TO KNOW
- University Graduation
- English fluency
- Thorough understanding of labor law.
- Solid recruitment skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Data calculation and analysis skills.
- At least 2 year related working experience;
- Solid experience in recruitment is preferred
- Applying Technical knowledge.
- Being Ethical and Compliant
- Collaborative Relationships
- Communicating with impact
- Customer Focus
- Developing Self, Direct reports and Others
- Driving Results
- Managing Execution
- Problem Solving
Our company package includes but not limits to:
• Attractive and competitive remuneration package: attractive monthly salary Guaranteed Bonus, Short-Term Incentive Bonus, various types of allowances and subsidies (telecommunication allowance, pocket subsidy, special language subsidy, risk surveyor subsidy, hotline duty subsidy, clothes support subsidy, lunch support subsidy, transportation subsidy…) and long service award.
• Premium healthcare insurance package including health and accident insurance in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code to employees and their entitled families’ members (depends on level of employees).
• Training opportunities sponsored by the Company (on-job-training, soft skills, professional knowledge and certificate (ANZIIF, CII, ACCA, Actuary…), technical exchange seminar…).
• Minimum of 15 annual leave days; Annual health check-up at high standard level.
• International and professional work environment with high ethic and compliant culture.
• Annual company summer vacation and parties with teambuilding activities and talented performances.
• Company’s Top Management always communicates to all employees about Company’s strategy, development plan and new opportunities for employees to reach higher performance.
• Employees are engaged and taken care by the company via various Trade Union activities.