Report to: HR - Admin Manager
Establishing and sustaining an effective employee relationship in order to create a healthy working environment; reducing absenteeism & labor turnover by motivating and increasing employee engagement in order to stable human resources and to meet the efficiency objectives.
1. Organizing needed programs, activities, events to engage & motivate employees in the production in order to maintain the unauthorized absenteeism & labor turnover as business requirement such as: Best Module, Family Day, other Health services, Clinics services, mentoring, Sport Day, Best attendance recognition event…
2. Cooperating with Production Management Team and relevant department to identify and handling timely & fairly all issues or grievances related to employees on production floor in order to create a productive and focused working environment as well as smoothly production process.
3. In charge of all report regarding to absenteeism & turnover information and sending timely to relevant departments.
4. Organizing awareness programs, seminars, workshops to educate the employees to facilitate the process of creating an informed and educated workforce.
5. Maintaining disciplinary code and procedure.
6. Performing additional duties commensurate with the current role as per requirement of Managers.
- Graduated from University and above
- Having at least 5 years of working experience as similar position
- Good Communication in English
- Confident, actively, sharp, persistent, eager to learn, have a high sense of responsibility
- Good at Communication & problem solving skill.