NEED TO DO
• Apply technical knowledge of cloud technology and infrastructure to develop and deploy hybrid/multi cloud solutions aligned with business objectives and security requirements.
• Develop and support to develop cloud infrastructure design, implementation plan and guidelines.
• Build and maintains auditing and reporting tools that provide information on the current and historical status of infrastructure.
• Perform infrastructure capacity planning to ensure cloud infrastructure is adequately scalable for anticipated growth.
• Co-operate with IT security to protect data asset in cloud computing
• Administrate VN systems
• IT Infrastructure which included Networks, Servers, Endpoints
• All Information system and applications used within VN
• VN IT PRG
• Cybersecurity Strategy and Framework
• Execution of assigned tasks or project related work
• Service Standards, Process & Methods
• SLA and Service Quality
• IT Architecture and Security
• Define business requirements: understand business needs, advise on new technologies to meet business objectives, define scope and feasibility of projects
• Develop cloud solutions: Design cloud infrastructure components to cost savings, security, ease of use and reliability. Develop plans to ensure successful recovery of operating systems during disaster. Prepare detailed architectural and installation plans
• Implement cloud solutions: Deploying, automating. Develop tools to deploy, manage, monitor and troubleshoot cloud-based systems on or on premises.
• Maintain cloud solutions: maintaining and managing cloud-based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
• Administrate VN systems
• Timely review/update/upgrade/reconfigure.
• Additional task/roll from Manager.
• VN IT Managers and IT Division
• Work with Digital Business Dept. and E-commerce software provider
• Work with RHC ICT Security
• Technical consultants & Suppliers
Decision Making Authority:
• To understand and act within authorities granted by IT Manager
Key Performance Indicators:
• Efficient Installation, Implementation, maintenance and user Support
• Operation efficient program and cost saving.
• Systems error rate & service level
• User satisfaction
NEED TO KNOW
• Bachelor Degree in IT engineering or related fields
• Prefer: Cloud certifications (Azure, Amazon Webservice…)
• Experience (prefer) in implementing cloud computing
• Knowledge of logical network design, server topology storage and virtualization technologies
• Operating Systems: Windows system administration (prefer).
• Database administrative experience (prefer)
• Cloud integration tools, processes and related technologies
• Cloud experience with using a broad range of cloud technology
• Experience in IT Systems, network, infrastructure and/or application development is an advance
- Applying Technical knowledge
- Being Ethical and Compliant
- Collaborative Relationships
- Communicating with impact
- Customer Focus
- Developing Self, Direct reports and other
- Driving Results
- Managing Execution
- Problem Solving
Our company package includes but not limits to:
• Attractive and competitive remuneration package: attractive monthly salary Guaranteed Bonus, Short-Term Incentive Bonus, various types of allowances and subsidies (telecommunication allowance, pocket subsidy, special language subsidy, risk surveyor subsidy, hotline duty subsidy, clothes support subsidy, lunch support subsidy, transportation subsidy…) and long service award.
• Premium healthcare insurance package including health and accident insurance in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code to employees and their entitled families’ members (depends on level of employees).
• Training opportunities sponsored by the Company (on-job-training, soft skills, professional knowledge and certificate (ANZIIF, CII, ACCA, Actuary…), technical exchange seminar…).
• Minimum of 15 annual leave days; Annual health check-up at high standard level.
• International and professional work environment with high ethic and compliant culture.
• Annual company summer vacation and parties with teambuilding activities and talented performances.
• Company’s Top Management always communicates to all employees about Company’s strategy, development plan and new opportunities for employees to reach higher performance.
• Employees are engaged and taken care by the company via various Trade Union activities.