As a Senior Front-End Developer, your job is to push the boundaries of excellent front-end development, using the latest web technologies:
• Build responsive and interactive websites, working closely with our team of designers and our clients. Slick animation, beautiful scrolling, stunning transitions.
• Follow best practices and coding standards to ensure we have clean HTML and CSS, and things work smoothly regardless of the browser or device.
• Collaborate with designers to build UI/UX competency across the teams, and be proactively involved in the design stages. We are looking for someone with both the designing and programming mindsets.
• Work as part of a team to meet demanding project requirements.
• Stay motivated and up-to-date on the latest developments and trends in web Booking online design & development.
• Other tasks will be assigned by the manager.
Understand the whole web development & web user experience (UI / UX).
We need talented people to discuss, drive solutions, solve problems, focus on customers, and believe that any challenge can be minimized with the right thinking and tools. We are looking for:
• Experience working with Photoshop, Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD
• Must have a proactive and can-do attitude
• Self-starters with a collaborative, “can-do” attitude, listen and communicate with team members
• Outgoing personality, organizing has personality and a sense of responsibility with your own duties
• Result orientation
• Passionate learners who aren’t afraid of new tools and technologies to build a great end-to-end customer experience.
• Experience with Booking Engine Platform/ E-Commerce systems is a plus
• Technical understanding or experience with Blockchain and distributed systems.
• Experienced in Digital Payment system is a plus
• Prior experience working in a start-up.