Working Time: 8:30 – 18:00 (lunch break 1.5h)
Salary Range: $1000 - $2000
- Have a chance to work on multiple games, define the roadmap of future games to create.
- Have a chance to work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts.
- Attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment.
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted, and empowered.
- Flexible working hours. Normal workweek is 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday).
- 13th-month salary and annual performance-based bonuses.
- Social Insurance under Vietnam law
- Health Insurance package
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination
- Paid leave (12 days/year).
- Lunch allowance for full-time staff; Free drink (tea, coffee,)
- Free English/ Vietnamese classes with a native teacher
- A standing desk if you like; No dress code; Company trip
- Pet-friendly working space (already have 4 cats and dogs)
- Free in-house gym and game room for everyone: board games, video games, PS5,ping pong, football tables, and VR games
- In-house gym including Yoga, BJJ classes.
For non-Vietnamese staff, support for making Vietnamese work permits and resident cards.
- New game ideas and prototyping
- Work on new game ideas, work with other game designers on improving/finalizing their ideas.
- Have a good knowledge of what games are on the market, what new ideas could bring something new.
- Transform high-level ideas into accurate, intelligible, and quantified specifications.
- Select ideas that would benefit from a prototype and work with the prototyping team to constant create new prototypes.
- Game production
- Act as product owner for the games in production, follow up with the team and project manager on the progress and respect of defined specifications.
- Make decisions on design choices and problematics that occur during production.
- Oversee the game mechanics, data, economy and progression.
- Constantly improve the overall creativity, inspire passion to the other team members
- Eager for strong experience in the mobile game industry.
- Be creative, imaginative and original.
- Good knowledge of relevant game mechanisms and the Mobile game market.
- Strong affinity and passion for games, especially Mobile games.
- Strong analytical and critical skills, know why an idea or a game is good or not and what can be changed to make it better.
- Good communication and very good knowledge of English, spoken and written.
- Ability to create coherent design mockups.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly.
- Be able to work in Vietnam—Company will support relocation, work permit and other stuff