- Manage and control all activities related to IT Project and Change Request (CR) portfolio management to ensure the delivery progress is match with IT target/strategies and support financial objectives
- Manage and approve golive of changes (CR & Project), evaluate the change impacts to reduce the risk of changes /roll-backs post golive.
- Monitor and analyze IT resources to improve the efficiency in projects and CR development activities
- To provide information/report about CR development activities and Project portfolio
- Bachelor Degree (or above) in Banking, IT or administration; Project and Program Management certification is preferable
- Knowledge in analyzing/processing data
- Good background about Project management, SDLC
- Management skill
- Good communication and presentation skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Good communications, problem solving and management skills.
- Can work as individual or as a team member, under stressful condition, good team work attitude
- Responsible, Proactive and Professional ethic
- No minimum experience is required but experience in Project Management/CR devolopment process, Data Analyze work is preferable.
- Team contributor with ability to influence outcomes