• Facilitating Agile Projects
• Guiding the team and organizational how to use Agile/Scrum practices
• Support Product Owner to manage product backlog
• Support Product Owner to maximize ROI of the product idea
• Support development to maximize efficiency and performance
• Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
• Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organization.
• Assisting internal/ external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
• Facilitating discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution.
• Ensure team follow "Definition of Ready" and "Definition of Done"
• Detect obstacle to achieve sprint goal and support team to remove
• Have the mindset of "team win" than "individual win"
• Continuously research and apply scrum tools and practice
We are looking for:
• Strong understanding of Scrum framework.
• Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
• Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
• Knowledge of numerous well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc).
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
• Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM, PMI-ACP,...) is an advantage
• Ability to employ persuasion/ negotiation skills with discretion and consideration.
• Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
• Highly motivated, directed, and a team player.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Experience with Booking Engine Platform/ E-Commerce, CMS/CRM systems is a plus
• Technical understanding or experience with Blockchain and distributed systems.
• Experienced in Digital Payment system is a plus
• Prior experience working in a start-up.