1. Duties & Responsibilities
• Communicate with customer in requirement collection, consulting, progress reporting and trouble solving.
• Transform customer’s requirements into logical, economical and practical system designs.
• Ready to support customer at out of business working hours when there is request.
• Analyzes and Designs system flow and procedures to ensure optimum control and security of data and efficient use of resources.
• Prepares detailed specifications from which complete sets of programs will be written.
• Perform the role of Quality Control at each phase of development process.
• Make WBS and detailed schedule for project’s development scope.
• Monitor and ensure actual progress meeting the project plan.
• Lead in orienting and coaching new technology, business knowledge for growing up subordinates’ development skill and performance.
• Report to Leader and Line Manager.
2. Qualifications & Experience
• 5~10 years’ experience as Software Analyst or Business Analyst for Based Software Solutions. Knowledge in Warehouse, Distribution, Logistics, Production Master, Sales, CRM, CAD/CAM … is preferable.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other IT-related fields.
• At least 5+ years’ experience in Software Development Life Cycle.
• 2 years of experience level as System Analyst or team leader.
• Strong problem-solving skill, with a logical, analytical and approach to work.
• Able to work under tight schedule.
• Good design documentation is required.
• Able to build team work spirit and always continuous motivating subordinates.
• Fluent in English,
• Japanese company experience is preferable.
• Can go business trip (Japan, APAC countries, etc).
• Good communication skill.
• Good working attitude.
• Japanese language would be a plus.
3. Benefit Package
• 100% NET salary in 2-month probation
• Bonus evaluation twice a year & Annual salary increment review
• Premium Healthcare Package for family
• 16 annual leave days per year & 1 more day off on Company Anniversary day
• Global working environment & Abroad Opportunities (APAC, Europe, Japan, ...)
• Training & Development Opportunities (in-class, online, offline training in APAC regions/Japan)
• Long-term multi-career roadmap
• Work-life balance (Woman Inspiration Activities, Volunteer Week, Football/Yoga club, ...)