Position: Warehouse Leader
Reporting To: Sr. Warehouse Leader
Division: Warehouse Section
Educational Level: University
Work Experience: Min 7 - 10 years
English Skill: TOEIC > 550
- Warehouse operation management skillful
- Spare Parts (Maintain, Repair & Operate Materials) Inventory Management skills
- Familiarity with computerized material control system is a plus, such as:
- CMMS Maximo
- Project cargos/shipments receiving experiences is a plus
- Experience with Lifting equipment’s are essential (Cranes; Overhead Crane; Fork Lift Truck; Truck)
- Strong background in warehousing in Refinery or oil and gas related facilities is a plus
- Able to write and implement procedures to meet control objectives is a plus
- Time management skills
- Willing to learn a new thing & be able to work under high pressure
- Leadership skills and ability to work well with supervisors, leaders, managers.
- Possess organizational, trouble-shooting, problem-solving, and prioritization skills with capability to handle multiple assignments.
- Self-motivated and works well in an international multi culture team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Proficient in basic math skills.
- Proficient in word processing and spreadsheets as well as having experience using an email system and making searches on the Internet.
- Experience with MS Office Professional is a plus (MS Access, MS Power Point; Visio)
- Good written and oral communication skills are essential.
Warehouse Leader is responsible to manage all materials storage facilities and activities at the Maintenance central warehouse & control inventory including:
- Planning all requirements for receiving cargos/shipments including lifting plan & risk assessment (oversize, overweight shipment, dangerous goods)
- Supervising cargos & shipments off-loading, visual inspection goods, receiving goods, arrange goods into warehouse, issue goods to end users, reporting any discrepancy to leader
- Recording materials in-out transactions & controlling relevant documentations
- Managing maintenance equipment, tools & other materials, equipment supporting for maintenance & operate of the refinery.
- Organizing & Supervising Outsourcing Personnel
- Be accountable for HSSE of all activities relating to warehouse including support
and contribution to implement and achieve objectives and standards.
- Ensure that warehousing operations conducted in safe, efficient, and effective manner
- Ensure that operations are conducted in accordance with approved procedures
- Ensure that Maximo system input is timely and correct
- Ensure that warehouse operations are aligned with internal customer requirements
- Ensure key controls are appropriately implemented to address risks
- Plan warehouse layout and material deployment strategies
- Carry-out cycle physical stock count
- Guide, manage contractor labors for warehouse if required
- Keep stocked materials and equipments under good condition in warehouse
- Shipping stocked materials and equipments based on the internal orders
- Receive surplus materials and equipments sent back to warehouse
- Be responsible for implementation for the control of the Lay Down/Storage areas handling material/equipment and the Receiving/ Inspection, Inventory, Storage, Issuance and Preservation of equipment at Warehouse & Lay down in his assigned areas.
- Be responsible for effectively implementation and maintaining of ‘Color Code Identification’on piping material and proper Tags, Labels and Marking on other Mechanical/Machinery (Rotating & Static) Materials/Equipment accordingly for ease of identification and traceability in his assigned areas.
- Carry out visual inspection & dimensional check of all incoming Materials/Equipment and reconcile with Packing List in his assigned area.
- Responsible to distribution material/equipment in time to coincide the work order scheduling.
- Report to Senior Leader and Managers in case of shortage, over, damaged or unsatisfied.
- Perform other tasks as per Senior Leader’s instruction.