Educational Level: University Graduated
Work Experience: At least 5-7 years’ experience in a similar position in international companies
- Bachelor Degree in General Accounting, Logistics or Economics
- Basic knowledge of warehouse management or material control process
- Understanding about Spare Parts Data Management and CMMS System
- Knowledge of Document Control Process
- Data management and reporting ability.
- Good analytical and critical thinking
- Good Reporting skill
- Good communication skill and time management skill
- Good command of English language in both writing and speaking
- Able to work well in a team especially in multi-culture team as well as independently
- Competent with Microsoft office application: word, excel, PowerPoint
- High responsibility in works and work under high pressure
- Achievement orientation
- Professional skill, Knowledge
- Decision-making, Judgment
- Planning, Creativity
- Development others
This position support warehouses leader to ensure safe warehouse operations as well as timely and accurate delivery/ordering inventory to related personnel/departments
Warehouse Officer is responsible to:
- Be accountable for HSSE of all activities relating to warehouse including support and contribution to implement and achieve HSSE objectives and standards.
- Ensure that warehousing operations conducted in safe, efficient, and effective manner
- Ensure that operations are conducted in accordance with approved procedures
- Ensure that warehouse operations are aligned with internal customer requirements
- Guide, manage contractor labors for warehouse if required
- Keep stocked materials and equipment’s under good condition in warehouse
- Responsible to distribution material/equipment in time to coincide the work order scheduling.
- Perform inbound shipment receiving process
- Keep track of OSD goods and prepare related reports
- Check & review goods to ensure all information are correct & only spare parts & materials in good condition are being issued out
- Schedule and supervise the transportation of goods and supplies following established procedures to ensure on-time delivery of goods and supplies.
- Develop and maintain excellent process or technical skills by participating in assessment and development planning activities as well as formal and informal training and coaching.
- Prepare and control inventory counting plan including cycle counting and ticket counting. Timely report any discrepancy to leaders and update the status on system.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly inventory movement report and monthly inventory balance report
- Analysis MRO inventory data to maintain & improve inventory accuracy
- Prepare purchase order, purchase request and Master data upload to Maximo system
- Perform CMMS transactions
- Coordinate with Accounting team for issues related to inventory movement and provide supporting documents if needed
- Record materials in-out transactions & control relevant documentations
- Manage warehouse documents (PO, PR, Certificates, Warranty, MSDS, Reports, MRO request, MRO issue reports & other)
- Plan, prepare and coordinate to receiving, issuing spare parts (following FIFO and FEFO), checking and storage of items in a timely and efficient manner
- Operate & maintain warehouses & storage facilities and equipment & tools supporting for all activities relating to warehouse operations.
- Make label, preservation card, reserve Bin Location for first arrival materials, update MAXIMO accordingly
- Track transportation including: handling and storage equipment, PTW, transport schedule plan and recording, etc.
- Plan for daily, monthly, quarterly warehouse activities to achieve goal and deadline
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Team Leader, Manager.
Satisfy all the commands/assignments by Leader. Make sure that inventory data and spare part data is correctly and accurately managed and updated in Excel and CMMS system, all documents are archived properly