• University graduated in technical major. Degree in Pharmacy and Medicine is preferable.
• Good command in English.
• Knowledge of regulations/laws in healthcare field and others is preferable.
• At least 2 year of RA working experience
• Has responsibility to compile and prepare registration dossiers.
• Mastering RA knowledge and get familiar with the medical back ground of the products.
• To submit, filing, follow up with authority (MOH) until the getting the approvals.
• Change management and implement the necessary procedures for the changes.
• Store and maintain the validity of all document for registration and tender application.
• Document support for tender application and request of Marketing department.
• Take care of some QA activities and internal registration.
• Provide training on RA regulation to other Marketing employees.
• To contact and make relationship with MOH Officers.
• To identify and recommend the RA regulation in each product for Marketing.
• Must be able to communicate orally and in written form in concise and articulate manner.
Candidate interested in this position, please send CV to email email@example.com or Zalo 0935059669