- Work closely with the marketing manager to plan monthly/ quarterly marketing campaigns
- Daily execute & manage campaigns to make sure they are on time, within budget and meet ambitious KPIs.
- Lead & couch teammate to grow & achieve results
- Recruit, grow & make good use of content creators/ influencers of the game
- Plan, execute and track new initiatives and online contents, through these content creators/ influencers
- Review and analyse key metrics of content creators/ influencers, and contribute to marketing strategy of the game
- Establish partnerships with content creators/ influencers to broaden engagement with the community
- Plan, execute & track online events for different communities.
- Initiative ideas to maximize user engagement with the community.
- Grow/ maintain, manage, allocate social media channels’s resources properly: FB, YT, IG, TT, Website, groups…
- Daily monitor channels. Hold campaigns & activities to ensure channels healthy
- Drive the team to create content & manage social media channels.
- At least 4 years of experience in the marketing/ advertising/ influencer industry, preferably in agency.
- Team/ project/ timeline/ budget management
- Excellence in working with KOLs & different stakeholders.
- Good planning/ idea creating for community events
- Growing social media channels (FB, YT, IG, TT, website…)
- Social media content creation & analytics (Facebook creator studio, YouTube creator studio, Google Analytics)
- Team management & coaching
- Great communication skills
- Proactive and problem-solving skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks in an organized manner
- Deliver under pressure
- Eager to learn and fast learner
- Passion for games, esports and the gaming industry