Recruits LA managers; leads, manages and motivates sales team to achieve set target. Implements sales support activities. Coaches, trains and guides team members to achieve assigned tasks.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Leads sales force to achieve company goals.
• Recruits Life Advisor Manager/Director/ (LAM/LAD) and Life Advisor (LA)
• Provide activity management for LA/LAM/LAD
• Conducts training, meeting, sales seminar, COP, roadshow, and other events, focusing online ones.
• Promotes and implements sales contest, events and award programs
• Supervises and manages sales activities to align with company policy.
• Co-operates with line manager and relevant parties to maintain daily sales activities and operation.
• University graduate, major in Insurance, Finance, Banking, Trading, Business Management, Economics and Marketing is preferable.
• At least 3 years working experience in life insurance industry
• Holding professional qualifications/licenses on life/health/property insurance
• LOMA/LIMRA is preferable.
4. Special skills
• Must be tech-savvy (well informed about or proficient in the use of modern technology, especially computers and be familiar with digital tools)
• Good at communication, presentation, sales management & business planning skills
• Good English & MS office.