The Project Manager is responsible for managing deliveries and rollout of multiple software products.
- To manage developing software products to roll out on time with good quality and in approved budget
- To coordinate with other departments such as Marketing, Accountants, Operations team, etc. to make sure that the projects fulfill business need
- To coordinate with IT/Admin department for infrastructure setup if requested: network connectivity, etc.
- To coordinate and manage Vendors progress and outputs for outsourced projects
- To produce activity reports for all operations of the team (monthly, weekly & ad-hoc)
- University degree in IT field
- At least 2-3 years of software project management experience
- Experienced with at least one project management methodology and is familiar with others (Agile/ Scrum, Waterfall…)
- Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple small or medium projects at the same time
- Good at problem solving skills
- Software programming languages and business analysis skill are a plus
- Fluent English to communicate directly with foreign partner
- Proactive, can do attitude
- High sense of organization and responsibility
- Interpersonal skill, able to work independently