1. Business development:
- Proactively assist in the management of key clients, while reporting to EPB leader.
- Understand the goals of clients and aligning the team to these objectives, setting clear priorities and direction
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients.
- Ability to build relationship, follow up, coordinate pursuit efforts for the key targets together with other Lines of services which include market research, understanding client's needs, update over the account plan, monitor actions agreed, proposal management etc
- As a first point of contact in terms of EPB leads and follow up from the first client meeting.
2. EPB Network/ Profiling Management:.
- Support in conducting / coordinating EPB events like nextgen clubs, publication, social media related, Family Business Survey, etc. together with the rest of EPB team
- Support/connect with Global / Regional on relevant events / coordination
- Support EPB team with relevant training over family governance and tools like Owners' Agenda, etc.
3. EPB Operations:
- Regular update to LoS leaders / EPB team meeting about EPB development in support to EPB leader.
- Support in preparing the regular monthly meetings and generating monthly EPB reports. Analyse the development of the account plan.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting, business, finance or economics
- At least 3-5 years of experience working in an accounting or commercial accounting role with exposure to helping clients and teams solve problems; or experience in the role of executive assistant for C-Suites/ Chairperson.
- Experience in the areas of taxation, financial and management reporting and accounting software (experience with cloud accounting software would be beneficial)
- Able to build strong relationships that inspire openness and trust, as well as to collaborate in teamwork settings with colleagues and clients Demonstrable ability to handle work professionally, in teams and independently with a strong client service mindset Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in English.