o Execute and deliver dealership/partnership business development CONTEXT:
o Car Insurance
o All other Insurance lines as assigned by the Company
o No. of business dealers/ partners
1. Develop partnership business distribution channel
- Formulate & drive the strategy Motor dealer business development;
- Identify strategic Motor dealer, infrastructure, tools and technology requirements;
- Build up including but not limited to Motor dealer distribution channels, partners including integration, development, etc.;
- Negotiate and execute dealership & partnership contracts and ensure compliance of all parties including key baseline materials such as guidelines, templates and checklists for partners & Dealers
- Proactively initiate and coordinate with business dealers/partners in identifying, implementing, evaluating, identifying, and meeting business opportunities and their needs.
2. Co-ordination with other Divisions/functions:
- Lead & work with related parties and different sources to ensure financial and strategic planning is met for all business dealers/ partners;
- Closely co-ordinate with other Marketing teams & Lead for the efficient implementation of dealership & partnership contract;
- Work with Underwriting team, Claims team, Marketing teams to design new products and/or enhance existing products;
- Work with Digital Business Development team for the digital solution required by each business dealer/partner.
3. Planning & organization:
- Drive the achievement of Business Plan as assigned;
- Set up & implementation of guideline for the operation of the assigned function to achieve assigned business plan;
- Manage and control day-to-day administrative operation of the assigned function to achieve assigned business plan;
- Evaluate dealership & partnership and campaign performances with statistic reports;
- Timely complete other reports as required by line manager;
- Other project management works as assigned by line manager.
5. Staff training, development and supervision:
- To improve skill of selling and enlarge knowledge of non-life insurance;
- To arrange staff to fully participate in training courses organized by company;
- To instruct, coach and supervise the subordinate(s) in daily works.
6. Other office works as required by the Company
- VN’s internal Div/ Dept
- Partners, Dealers, clients, etc.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- No. of dealers, partners
• University / College graduation, majoring in business administration or insurance or marketing or public relations is preferable.
• English fluency and knowledge about Insurtech is preferred.
• Good knowledge of car insurance, car dealer, Insurtech field;
• Strong sale orientation: Sales campaigns, Sales management; Customer relationship management, etc;
• Strong communication & negotiation skills;
• Good analytical ands administrative skills;
• Strong team work and cooperation spirit.
• People management skill
• At least 3 years’ experience in car insurance or car insurance agent development role in the finance industry or other related industry;
• Experience in managerial responsibility is preferred
• Equivalent experience in non-life insurance field is preferred. COMPETENCIES:
• Applying Technical Knowledge
• Being Ethical & Compliant
• Collaborative Relationships
• Communicating with Impact
• Customer Focus
• Developing Self, Direct Reports & Others
• Driving Results
• Managing Execution
• Problem Solving
• Building Effective Teams
• Managerial Courage
• Business Acumen
• Dealing with Ambiguity
• Organisational Savvy
• Strategic Agility
Our company package includes but not limits to:
• Attractive and competitive remuneration package: attractive monthly salary Guaranteed Bonus, ShortTerm Incentive Bonus, various types of allowances and subsidies (telecommunication allowance, pocket subsidy, special language subsidy, risk surveyor subsidy, hotline duty subsidy, clothes support subsidy, lunch support subsidy, transportation subsidy…) and long service award.
• Premium healthcare insurance package including health and accident insurance in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code to employees and their entitled families’ members (depends on level of employees).
• Training opportunities sponsored by the Company (on-job-training, soft skills, professional knowledge and certificate (ANZIIF, CII, ACCA, Actuary…), technical exchange seminar…).
• Minimum of 15 annual leave days; Annual health check-up at high standard level.
• International and professional work environment with high ethic and compliant culture.
• Annual company summer vacation and parties with teambuilding activities and talented performances.
• Company’s Top Management always communicates to all employees about Company’s strategy, development plan and new opportunities for employees to reach higher performance.
• Employees are engaged and taken care by the company via various Trade Union activities.