· Reports directly to the Head of Workplace Projects SEA and Program Lead for SEA.
· Working with the Director for SEA Construction and Stream Owner for Construction to help lead the management of this new factory in Vietnam.
· Work closely with the Director for SEA Construction and Stream Owner for Construction
· Project coordination with project stream owners and internal /external stakeholders.
· Safety and Quality will need to be the top priorities for this role.
· Submit input to the Program Lead for Steering Committee Meetings and stakeholder information including needed reporting.
· Working closely with both local and global external Design Company and Consultants to deliver design package including all required building permits.
· Working closely with local general contractor to ensure the factory s built safely on time and on budget.
· Support the definition of tender scope of works package.
· Manage handover of completed building to the other streams such as logistics, warehouse, local facility management.
· Implement change requests to the project.
· Risk management – constant evaluation of the existing risk and adequate mitigation.
How this role support us:
COMPANY is building a brand-new factory in Vietnam. The role is critical to helping support the SEA Factory new build. There will be challenges coordinating the efforts from Europe and Asia, to get the factory started on time. We will have only a temporary office to start with and a very small team of expats and a few local hires.
As a key member of the Global Workplace Projects SEA team, the individual will need to be a leader and self-driven to get the project done. We will look to this individual to take on a lot of responsibility during the detailed design and construction phase. The individual needs to have very strong experience working with local design companies and general contractors in Vietnam.
We will need a local individual who has good knowledge of the local construction approvals processes, construction regulation and planning process.
The individual will need to very globally minded and ideally have strong construction experience working with international companies. But we also require the individual to have good appreciation of local customs and culture
· BSc or MSc degree in construction management, building and facility management or civil engineering
· Experience as an overall project manager of construction projects.
· Experience from working in international/multinational companies.
· Experience of local construction approvals, regulations, permit processes.
· Knowledge in legal and commercial aspects within building industry.
· Preferably around or +10 years’ experience within same field of practice.
· Strong communication skills and stakeholder management
· Experience in Sustainable construction practices.
· Result oriented and customer focused
· Strong sense for collaboration
· Adequate functional expertise
· Mindset matching company values
· Leadership Playground Values
· Fluent in written and spoken English and Vietnamese
Candidate interested in this position please send your CV to email firstname.lastname@example.org Phone number/Zalo 0935059669