Headcount: 02 (01 Senior Sourcing, 01 Sourcing)
- Paid Leave, Healthcare Plan, Bonus, Training, Team activities
- Being part of a business that is Purpose led enabling one to have a positive impact on communities around the world, giving greater meaning to the work that we do.
- Work with a team of diverse and sharp minds that operate with an inclusive and global mind-set because differences are what make the company stronger together.
- Provided best in class, work environment, well-being policies and work place flexibility that is about helping you show up and lean into life with your whole self – emotionally, physically and socially.
- Be an integral part of the sourcing team, working with internal and external stakeholders, to ensure that products are developed at the forefront of sustainability and in alignment with the brand design and future vision.
- Support manager to ensure all products hit the calendar deadline dates, working with the brand development teams, and the sourcing headquarters in Singapore.
- Be supporting the sourcing manager/ assistant sourcing manager, to execute the multi-year sourcing strategy to support brand growth.
- Manage vendor relationships to deliver on-time execution of all samples and support technical design requirements for the assigned brand category
- Ensure adherence to the brand development calendar timeline, effectively raising problems, then resolutions with manager
- Understand the brand product development strategies and execute operational activities with internal teams and vendors independently
- Effectively implement work plans with regular monitoring against the direction and prioritise actions with internal and external counterparts.
- Analysing data and provide summaries where required to drive resolutions and vendor performance
- Accountable to work with internal stakeholders across Production, Global Material Supply, Logistics and Quality teams to achieve the brand goals and objectives.
- Confidently speak up and express your own views with authenticity and provide supporting data to improve efficiencies
- Participate in company-wide initiatives to promote purpose activation and to improve Asia Product Supply systems and processes.
- Knowledge of apparel – with proven experience in development of knitted and woven product and managing a diverse product collection.
- Be coaching and developing your team, providing timely constructive feedback enabling them to excel and realize their potential
- Proven leadership experience in managing multi-cultural teams and ability to influence stakeholders on a global level to advance business goals.
- A basic understanding of paper patterns creation and an understanding of digital product creation will be an advantage.
- Drive and passion to make a difference, presenting a growth mind-set that role models positivity and curiosity to your team and peers.
- Executive presence – you will be capable of capturing your audience’s attention, being composed and well prepared.
- Ability to lead, facilitate and champion change.
- Good business acumen and understanding of the competitive global business environment, as well as an awareness of economic, social and political trends that impact the organization’s global strategy.
- Language Proficiency: Excellent English