- Handle all tax issues of Company (CIT, PIT, VAT, FCT, TP…);
- Manage Cash Flow;
- Keep business activities compliant with tax laws, tax policies and tax procedures of the Company Group, Company Vietnam, IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standard and VAS (Vietnamese Accounting Standard);
- Develop the policies to deal with various tax-relating areas;
- Improve interest of “Time Deposits” with efficient term;
- Establish and maintain the tax systems and procedures, ensure tax & treasury information reliable and timely, ensure smooth operations;
- Minimize tax risks, maximize tax advantages of tax incentives;
- Make and analysis business reports;
- Other tasks assigned by Department Manager, Executive Manager and Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance & Accounting/ Economics/ Business Administration
- Proven working experience or good knowledge in Tax & Treasury;
- Good MS Dynamic Navision and ERP systems is an advantage;
- Critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Organization and time-management skills;
- Able to work independently and exercise good judgment, being initiative;
- Good at MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point, Access);
- Good command for both written and spoken in English;
- Good communication skill.
Years of Experience:
- 2 years’ experience.