Purpose of the Job
The Electromechanical Systems testing & Commissioning Engineer is in charge of the integration and validation activities for Metros and means of controls/commands of the project.
Reports hierarchically to the Turnkey T&C Manager of the Project
- Validate the test plans of the participating Units (either Company or partner)
- Verifies that test procedures will achieve the contractual performances for System activities and for the participating units
- Produces specific test plans for a part of Systems activities if required
- Plan and coordinate the site (and test track if applicable) tests of the participating Units
- Coordinate the necessary means for the realisation of the systems tests, being understood that each participating Unit (either Company or partner) provides the staff and test tools for their own equipment.
- Organises the “readiness reviews” of the participating units, which are a mandatory preliminary to the systems tests; follow-up the corrective actions mandatory before the systems tests start.
- Create and manage action plans corresponding to malfunctioning of the system, aiming to reach the contractual performances targets
- Manages the system configuration during the successive tests phases (off-shore test track, site...)
- Maintain and develop his own level of expertise
- Support with his team the Turnkey T&C Manager project
- Implement the processes, methods and tools corresponding to his activities
Knowledge / Experience :
Broad Knowledge of the subsystems / products to be tested and commissioned.
Is able to read schematics and to trouble shoot systems for fault finding.
Is capable to use testing means and measure required performance.
At least 5 years of experience in the T&C field.
Advanced University Degree in Engineering
Behavioural and Technical Skills / Competencies
-Apply COMPANY Discipline and Processes
-Use Seasoned Judgement
-Use Business Indicators
-Act as a Team Player
Technical Skills and Competencies
-Fluent in English
-Wide knowledge of the rail environment and engineering practices
-Good co-ordination and communication
-Sensible to EHS
Ms. Van Anh – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Phone number/zalo: 0935059669
Title email: TC_fullname