· Review employment contracts, ensureaccurate Vietnamese translation and retaining employment contracts for statutory and tax audit purpose.
· Ensure smooth entry and exit of employees including conducting on board orientation for new joiners, internal transferees regard of benefits, Firm policies, administration process.
· Manage benefits administration processesfor the office through the Firm benefits function, including communicating changes in benefits programs, administering the annual open enrollment process, and serving as a key contact for benefits-related questions and statutory benefit plan.
· Coordinate with ASO e-people team to ensure personal, compensation database and employment status updated to HR system accurately and on time basis.
· Coordinate colleagues to Firm Benefit and Cigna, insurance team to ensure timely enrollments and changes being reflected on data base platform.
· Prepare and submit local statutory filing for bothemployees ( new joiners, change of employment status/existing registration, update new compensation rate, claim benefit/allowance, collect certificate of pension contribution….)
· Understand and communicate office-specific and Firm-wide policies and procedures when necessary.
· Monitor and ensure the timely payment of mobility allowances and compensation.
· Update any change of statutory insurance contribution regulation to payroll team for payroll calculation process as timely basis
· Coordinate with the Professional DevelopmentandImmigration Counsel teamsincollecting transferee's profiles , mobility plan and benefit packages.
· Calculateapplicable allowance and update on offer letters, triggermobility request on mobility center portal.
· Coordinate with Global Mobility, Transfer Tax, Firm Benefits team toensuresmooth transfer andtax compliance implementation.
· Research and manage vendors ( immigration serviceandapartment leasing…..)to ensure quality service to transfereeswith maintaining cost effectiveness.
· Coordinate with forwarder agents to arrange administration papers for house goods shipment.
· Manage immigration consulting serviceprovider toobtain resource demand approval,work permit, visa , temporary residence cars ( TRC) for newtransferees.
· Counsel transferees on the most efficient way to use the resources available to them( answerqueries, guidance on policy/ process/tax implication, bank account set-up….)
· Maintain rhythm meeting with ASO immigration counsel teamin updating regulation,office operation at the immigrationareas.
· Maintainimmigrationtracker to ensurework permit, TRC and visarenewed on time basis.
· Minimum 2 years each of general HR and mobility administration experience.
· Demonstrated ability to manage competing tasks and deliver quality output.
· Excellent judgement, maturity and trustworthiness.
· Demonstrated ability to successfully achieve desired results through collaboration and influencing.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with his/her team and the various stakeholders.
· Demonstrated ability to resolve problems in a fundamentally sound manner.
· Demonstrated ability to believe and trust in one’s own ideas while being open to new ideas.
Education, Knowledge and Skills:
· University degree in Human Resources or related field.
· Exposure to HR systems (e.g. Peoplesoft, Lawson)
· Knowledge of relevant local HR regulations and issues
· Excellent customer service orientation
· Strong command of the English language in both written and oral communications.
· Advanced level of proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and web-based applications.
· Highly organized and strong interpersonal skills.
· Proactive and detail-oriented.
· Customer service oriented and able to handle competing demands.
· Results oriented. Can work independently and take ownership of tasks from start to finish.
Candidate interest in this position, please send your CV to email firstname.lastname@example.org with title HRA_Fullname