• Oversee and organize daily office activities
• Serve as go-to-person regarding any administrative and operational related function
• Act as receptionist and greeter during office hours, maintain and provide support for on-site meetings
• Work with HR to ensure professional event coordination, interviews setup, onboarding, and other internal processes as needed; coordinates office events such as birthdays, employee celebration, general office events, coordinates company meals - including finding catering, preparing office, and preparing announcements etc.
• Liaise with the Purchasing team to manage all travel needs and hotel reservation for outside visitors
• Maintain positive relationship with the local vendors including building management, cleaning services teams. etc.
• Work with Finance to handle the petty cash and expenses matters
• Prepare and coordinate all mail and shipping needs, certify of mails as needed and notify employees of packages arrival
• Manage office supplies, stationary, pantry orders, takes inventory of supplies, replenish and restock when necessary
• Act as a support/go-to-person for employees
Have you accomplished these qualifications?
• 3+ years work experience in general office administration
• Proactive and service oriented individual who is able for multi-task a variety of administrative tasks
• High-energy; someone who can ‘own’ the room and be assertive
• A keen spirit for curiosity and generosity that is supportive of everyone in office
• An intuitive and eager problem solver
• Someone who is caring, who looks for ways to facilitate for other responsibilities
• Proficiency in Outlook & Office
Not a must but a great advantage