- Deeply understand the customer's supply chain and demand, and propose the optimum solution to solve the customer's issues
- Maintain and expand the business of existing key accounts
- Acquire new accounts including Japanese company
- Create new leads, close the sales, and achieve the monthly & annual target revenue.
- Make quotation, work with team to meet the customer’s request, follow up orders till completion
- Collaborate with other teams to solve problems with issues if any,
- Have a clear strategy and business plan to achieve the monthly, quarterly and annual sales target of personal and Japanese account team as a team leader.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales
• Currently living in Vietnam
• Japanese Native
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English
• Graduated from colleague or University major in Marketing, Business Administration, International trade
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in sales position (Knowledge of forwarding and logistics, warehousing).
• Soft skills in: Communication, good solving, intelligent and inter-personal, networking, presentation, negotiation are highly required.
• Ability to go to business trip.
• Ability to work independently and able to work under high-pressure.
• Minimum have 03 years’ experience in Forwarding and Logistics Sales
• Employment visa sponsors available
• Salary: 2000 ~ 4000USD
• Allowance: Business trip, transportation, telephone.
• Healthy insurance
• Full social insurance and income tax according to Vietnam Labor Law.
• 13th month bonus; salary review every year.
Working time: Working time: 8:00 – 17:00 (Noon: 1 hour) Mon – Fri, Sat morning (twice per month)