Job Overview/About Company:
A well – known retail company is looking for a Sales Director to build up and develop sales revenue as well as the coverage of the company. In this exciting job, you will be responsible for making sales strategy to reach the sales target as well as expand new stores of the company.
- Aggressively explore market opportunities and work closely with other departments to develop a winning strategy for increasing market share across the country.
- Closely monitor competitor’s campaigns within our customer environment and propose win- win action plans to increase market shares.
- Design & implement pricing strategy for optimizing profitability result and to win the customers at the store level in local market.
- Liaise with suppliers to implement sales program.
- Monitor and track performance of the Mom & Baby sales in different channels while anticipating and proactively managing trends and changes in performance
- Directly manage RSM/ASM to execute the sales plan.
- Leadership — Abilities to give guidance, provide direction, delegate responsibility, motivate and influence team member in achieving organizational widely important goals.
- Interpersonal Sensitivity — Recognize and respect different perspective and appreciate the benefit of being open to the ideas and view of others.
- Written Communication — Having writing etiquette with grammar foundation to express facts, ideas in a clear, convincing, and organized manner.
- Oral Communication — Make clear and convincing oral presentations to individuals or groups; listens effectively and clarifies information as needed; facilitates an open exchange of ideas and fosters an atmosphere of open communication.
- Problem Solving / Analytical Thinking — Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Creativity and Innovation — Develop new insights into situations and applies innovative solutions to make organizational improvements; creates a work environment that encourages creative thinking and innovation; designs and implements new or cutting-edge programs / processes.
- Bachelor degree or higher.
- Prior working experience in Director (SMEs) or Senior Manager roles with proven track records of successfully managing accounts, preferable in
- Retail or FMCG companies
- Revenue: >500 billion VND/year
- Mental flexibility, initiative and determination.