Business Development Manager, Vietnam
WORK LOCATION: District 1 HCM City
SALARY & BENEFIT: Open, Negotiable
APPLY VIA: firstname.lastname@example.org
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Focus on selling company’s cross-border payments services to outsourcing, service and goods export SMBs
• Make phone-calls, send prospecting emails, attend company’s and sponsored events. Organize and attend meeting with potential high earner clients.
• Manage pipeline and track progress using Salesforce CRM
• Achieve monthly and quarterly targets
• Understand Vietnam market or goods and/or service export
• Be up- to – date with product development as well as market updates
• Create & articulate compelling value propositions for company services in coordination with the marketing team.
• Develop long-term strategic relationships with key stakeholders.
• Draft various business reports
• At least 2 years sales experience with strong achievement
• Experience in working with Vietnam market (this is the MUST)
• Track record of meeting and exceeding business established goals
• Proficiency in the use of email, with strong written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate future needs and drive results.
• High level of organization and focus and ability to work under pressure
• Ability to see the bigger picture
• Native in Vietnamese speaking
• Great written and verbal communication skills in English and Vietnamese (this is the MUST)
• Cold- calling and cold- emailing experience
The following would be considered a plus for candidates: (This is not a must)
• Experience in using Salesforce
• Experience with direct sales for small businesses engaged in cross border trade
• Experience with digital marketing, affiliate marketing, social media
• Experience in working for a global company