On the position of a Accounting Manager, you would be responsible for complete and accurate recording of the business transactions in the accounting system. You will plan, organize and manage the accounting and reporting activities of the company, supporting operational teams and providing solutions to financial related issues.
YOUR MAIN TASK WILL INCLUDE
- Manage all operational accounting issues & accounting organizational structure.
- Ensure financial transactions are performed in compliance with company policies & regulations.
- Must have oversight of monthly/yearly end close, reviewing journal entries, reconcilation, and variance explanation according to local legislation, IFRS and applicable standards.
- Ensure accurate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
- Participate in the preparation and completion of annual tax returns.
- Conduct monthly and annual financial reports.
- Responsible for VAT and other obligatory tax and statistical reporting.
- Participate in budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Takes part in the further implementation and development of ERP system.
- Computes the annual statutory accounts and is the liaison point with external auditors during the process.
- Ensures accounting policies are maintained, modified and improved as neccessary.
- University degree and above in Accounting, Finance as well as recognized international accounting certification.
- Minimum 7 years of experience as a Chief Account preferably in a large-sized/international companies.
- Knowledge and experience with FDI.
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS accounting standards.
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop people.
- Analytical, organizational and commucation skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in MS Excell.
- Fluent English.