ROLES & MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with Senior Business Managers in the organization (both local and region) and accommodate their needs for business reporting from the company’s Business Intelligence Platform.
- Work closely with regional business analyst team and work across all level of organization by providing data analysist with meaningful information
- Work with raw data and take inputs from business to present it in a meaningful and useful format.
- Prepare management reports and analysis to measure and track key performance indicators and metrics.
- Highlight and communicate variance against targets to ensure alignment. Recommend and implement corrective actions if necessary.
- Coordinate and support forecast and budget exercises.
- Work with relevant business unit in driving productivity projects for continuous improvements in Business financial tools, processes and KPIs to measure progress efficiently and effectively.
- Super user of reporting and Business Intelligence applications. Provide training to end users.
- Work with Regional team for Data cleanup project.
- At least 2-year experience in relevant position.
- Good at English. Strong oral and written communications and presentations skills.
- Strong degree of computer literacy especially in Excel and PowerPoint applications.
- Strong technical skills and experience in working with Micro strategy/Oracle/ JDE or any software: ERP/CRM/BI platform is a plus.
- Analytical with a good eye for detail with the ability to grasp things quickly.
- Ability to process large volume of data and provide interpretation to add value.
- Able to deduce trends and meanings from data, not just download and tabulate numbers.
- Confidentiality and integrity is a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to establish relationships across organization levels, both internally and externally.