· Check and confirm TNA/Planning from factory before confirming with merchandise team.
· Production follow up on site from PP stage till ex-factory.
· Manage the day to day operations in terms of scheduling and timelines of production, and to ensure timelines are met for production.
· Work with factory for detail production plan, follow up on daily base on each critical procedure, coordinate to solve problem on spot and call out if any production issue may affect the time delivery.
· Weekly production meeting with factory.
· Make sure factory follows Tefron working procedure in terms of quality control and social compliance.
· New technique risk assessment and coordinate.
· Coordinate any issue between Tefron and factory.
· Build and maintain good relationships with Tefron and factory.
· Work closely with QC team to resolve production quality issues and develop mechanism to reduce recurrence of similar issues.
· Monitor QA inspection report to be sent on time and update in customer’s system when needed.
· Manage the offshore production.
· Education background is preferably university or above
· Rich working experience in seamless apparel industry
· Probation 6 months with 100% salary
· Contract 3 years
· Location: Pho Noi, Hung Yen
· Travel as requirement to Nam Dinh/Hanoi
Candidate interested in this position please send your CV to email email@example.com Phone number/Zalo 0935059669