- Lead and manage team to implement pillars projects that elevate the performance of the company in both efficiency and execution.
- Support team to create and identify tools, processes and systems that enhance the competitiveness.
- Coordinate programs based on long range activity forecasts including analysis, justification and recommendations for facilities, equipment and/or manpower requirements.
- Perform or support Production to achieve high scores in FACT criteria audits.
- Ensure that LEAN Manufacturing Principles are maintained with all projects and make sure LEAN Manufacturing metrics are continously tracked.
- Giving direction to Continous Improvement Team and support driving direction for LEAN initiatives in footwear sourcing.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experienced in same position 5-10 years
- Fluent in English.
- Skilled in effective leadership with focus on managing, coaching, developing and motivating the team to achieve the goals and target.
- Skilled in driving direction to ME Team on planning, organizing and implementing ME Projects.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence others.
- Flexible, logical and practical.
- Can work successfully under tight deadlines.
Quay lại phần tìm việc
|Địa điểm||HCMC, Vietnam|