- Manage and control production workshop.
- Plan, manage production schedule and coordinate with other related departments to ensure on-time delivery of customer orders while achieving the highest quality of finished products.
- Anticipate, meet and exceed customers’ expectation.
- Implement the company’s Quality Assurance, Quality Control policies and ensure that production meets the customer’s specifications and requirements.
- Solving complex problems quickly and effectively.
- Evaluate data and audit processes to support the success of the plant.
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
- Ensure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant, maintain stable operation of production lines.
- Implement best practices for improving product quality and production performance.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master's degree
- At least 10 years experience in multinational manufacturing environment in footwear industry
- Solid experience of product development process for footwear product
- Fluent in English
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills