- Operational Effectiveness
- Customer Service
- Management of key processes and systems across the operations team;
- Developing people to be the leaders of the future – encouraging everyone that they can make a difference.
- Constant focus on maximizing the yield of raw materials to maximize returns on paddy
- Continuous improvement practices to improve throughput and reduce waste;
- Reporting practices focusing on reducing down time, reducing waste and reducing costs
- Bachelor degree in Food Science or Engineering ; Diploma in Front Line Leadership (Desirable);
- 10 years’ experience as a site manager role in the rice manufacturing export sector OR 15 years’ experience in the Rice Processing industry; previous employment in a high volume rice export company in Vietnam is an advantage;
- An understanding of TQM, HACCP, GMP, principles;
- Experience in managing a large manufacturing workforce;
- Significant exposure to manufacturing and supply chain – in FMCG;
- Manage an operation for budgets and forecasts, CapEx and OpEx;
- Significant experience in a leadership position including managing, leading and developing employees in a production environment;
- Strong communication skills with ability to motivate and influence others, as well as interact productively with members within all levels of Company.
- Experienced in managing an operation for budgets and forecasts and OpEx is desirable