- A leading global toys and games company
- Job location: Hai Phong
- Be responsible for hardware electronics development, including controls on customers requirement analysis/documents fill out. Perform New project circuit design:
- Provide electronic technology support for production line;
- Provide on-going electronic technical support to Engineering Team in HongKong , Los Angeles & Toronto Office;
- Follow up on new projects and provide professional input for trouble-shooting;
- Communicate and coordinate with software house, components suppliers, customers, and internal departments;
- Provide design specification and documentation;
- Manage a small group of Electronics Engineers (Hardware/ Software)
- Proven ability to write engineering spec and develop critical component qualification and product functional qualification plan, as well as successfully design and qualify component and product per plan and schedule.
- Characterization data analysis and presentation, with demonstrated understanding of results and provide solution.
- Proficient in design and product bring up experience in toys or consumer electronic products;
- Proficient in Remote frequency circuit and power electronics design of Remote control Toys.
- Excellent communication skills, good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Degree in Electronics Engineering, Master Degree preferred;
- 7 years or above experience in toys industry; electronics consumer/baby industry; 3 years at least at similar position
- Knowledge in toys industry standard desirable;
- 2.4G/Bluetooth/Wifi solution development experience is preferred.
- Experience in product cost reduction is a plus
- Attractive salary package; 13th salary Payment and yearly bonus
- Laptop for working; medical care package; other benefits
- Global trainning/business trip and working environment