What you’ll do:
- Develop backend application services and APIs.
- Integrate with AWS and external cloud services.
- Be an active member of an agile engineering team who is continuously looking to improve team performance.
- Automate CI/CD processes.
- Monitor and analyze platform reliability and performance and develop improvements.
- Work with leading cloud technologies (such as AWS, GCP).
- Work with leading open-source technologies (such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, ELK stack, Sentry, Redis, Git, etc.).
- Participate in periodic on-call duties.
What You’ll Bring:
- Passion toward software engineering and interest in running real-world applications at scale.
- Excellent coding skills, solid understanding of the broad Python ecosystem including Numpy, Pandas and Asyncio.
- Expertise in Python web frameworks such as Django, DRF, Flask and others.
- Demonstrated experience developing scalable and robust software.
- Experience with SQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Experience with microservices, caching tools, data visualization, log collection and aggregation, search, queuing systems.
- Experience with Linux environment and shell scripting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent job experience.
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills.