Assists in reviewing the operations of the manufacturing line while ensuring the highest quality of products from factory partners. Strives to improve efficiency and excellence in all areas while adhering to all safety requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Performs and follows routine inspection procedures to ensure quality levels at various stages of production
· Inspects in-process and/or final products to ensure compliance with quality assurance requirements
· Reads and follow visual plans, engineering change notices, or established operating procedures and determines acceptance or rejection of product
· Works in partnership with peers across Asia, especially Quality Engineers and Quality Inspectors in China.
· Coordinates with vendors and factory partners for quality issues and corrective action plans
· Supports root-cause analysis investigations
· Completes inspection reports daily, monthly, and weekly in English; delivers to the QC manager in China
· Follows standardized directions and company procedures for quality assurance inspection operations
· Adheres to all safety and health regulations associated with this position and as directed by factories, their manager, and the law
· At least 5-8 years’ experience in electronics production
· Must be able to communicate, write reports and emails in English.Chinese is also preferred.
· Travel to factories across the Vietnam and China area is required
· Self-starter with the ability to self-manage and stay on task with minimal supervision
· Good computer skills
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Ms. Van Anh – email@example.com – Zalo: 0935059669.