- Design, implement and maintain software components in complex, distributed systems.
- Work closely with other groups (QA, Tech Support) to effectively diagnose and resolve software defects.
- Participate into team collaborative design and code review activities.
- Prioritize tasks and communicate to senior management effort estimates and project status periodically.
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years of working experience as Software Engineer.
- Proficiency in C++/MFC programming with Visual Studio 2015 or above in Windows environment.
- Knowledge of standard COM
- Knowledge of multi-threading, web service and secure protocols (SSL/TLS).
- Familiarity with .NET application development (WCF, ASP.NET) is preferred, but not required.
- Working experience with Nuance Document Imaging's software products is a plus.
- Good command of English. Why You'll Love Working Here
- Attractive salary
- Stable and long-term job (Many employees of ours have been with us for longer than 10 years. We develop our own world-class products, not doing outsourcing)
- Annual salary review and adjustment
- Professional working environment (Come and enjoy our powerful machines, licensed software, workspace with partitions, flexible working hours and no working overtime)
- Advanced health insurance for the whole family (Let the international hospitals take care of not only your health but also your loved ones')