- Receive, register and circulate regulations and regulator notices timely and accurately;
- Assist to document preparation and submission of the application of new product and business;
- Prepare and coordinate the internal compliance reports and regulatory reports, to ensure timely and accurately submission;
- Assist compliance review/ test, draft result report, and follow up the rectification;
- Maintain all kinds of compliance register, files, database and share drive, etc;
- Perform other tasks assigned by the supervisors.
- At least a bachelor degree in law, accounting, financial banking, business administration or related field;
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in laws, accounting, financial banking, business administration or related field;
- Good in English communication, basic knowledge about banking operation and regulations.