1. Employee Development and Management:
- Train and provide development opportunities for staff. Ensure annual goals are complete and communicated. Ensure Global Performance
- Management System is up to date and regular feedback is provided to staff members.
- Monitor and evaluate team members, and adjust training where needed.
- Attract, retain and develop high potential talent.
- Positively lead and influence team members to partner together to achieve individual and business goals
2. CS operation:
- Champion customer needs and follow-up on customer inquiries
- Provide responsive order management support including order entry, or expediting and shipment information to customers
- Partner with Inside Sales to achieve sales goals.
- Communicate, implement and interpret customer service policies and procedures
- Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of the team and responsible for team leadership and tasks such as: attendance/vacation schedule, claims, training coaching and development
- Bachelor degree
- 7-10 years working experience
- Strong written, verbal and telephone skills
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Google Apps, and function specific software
- Excellent customer service skills
- Possess leadership, mentoring, training and project management experience and skills- Strong presentation experience and skills
- Knowledgeable of call center operations and product lines