1. To perform design reviews & updating/modification of drawings & documents
2. Coordinate with multi discipline in Project and manage electrical engineering with related discipline work
3. Adaptability and technical problem solving capacity for his discipline
4. Review and recommend improvements to conceptual/detail design & specifications
5. Review drawings and documents for conformance with standard specifications
6. Identify & analyze design changes & modify design drawings & documents accordingly
7. To review the design from constructability stand point and where possible challenge the design to provide a more practical and best for project solutions
8. Attend FAT / Project meetings as & when required
9. Attend and contribute to site and project technical meetings as necessary
10. Assist in Mechanical Completion and handover documentation as necessary
11. Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as required.
· Bachelor of electrical engineering (Power system Major or Electrical Equipment is a must).
· Highly competent/aptitude in related international code & standard and technical specification
· Has practical experience in engineering and design for power generation/distribution system up to Medium Voltage level as minimum
· High Fluent in English written and Speaking
· Strong working knowledge of ETAP or electrical calculation, AUTOCAD and related applications and software
· Construction management and installation supervision experience on major EPC projects, with multiple contractor organizations
· High order interpersonal skills and the ability to operate within a multinational environment, with wide exposure to various cultures and customs
· 0-3 years of relevant experience (Fresh graduates are welcome to apply).
· Exposed to multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural environment requiring special skill for its management when dealing with multi contractors
· Good knowledge, professional judgment, responsive and pro-active in engineering execution and ability to handle difficult situations arise due to complexities of project demand
· Good attitude / friendly, human relationship and able to coordination with other related discipline.