|Purpose of the Job|
The position is in charge of to secure the power on and power off of the electrical installation. By
consequence, he is in charge of the Lock out and Tag Out (LOTO) of the electrical installation and
all the secured operation regarding the electrical protection. He performs the consignation and
energization and provide certificate to the test/work teams.
His activities have to follow the safety requirements :
- Protection from the electrical risk from third rail
- Protection from the electrical risk from the HV and LV equipment
He responsible for:
- Define the protection measure from the electrical risk regarding the Test schedule and
the test area
- Perform the electrical isolation (consignation) and put in place the protection measures.
- Perform electrical isolation under the instructions of the Isolation Leader by applying all
safety and protection measures.
- The electrical isolation and energization in the technical rooms, and put in place the
- The third rail isolation and energization, and put in place the protection measures
- Ensure that all safety conditions to perform the work are in place and provide the
electrical permit to work to the test/work team
- Ensure the line clear before any energization.
|Desired Knowledge / Experience|
- Electrical Engineer/Technician
- Field experience on High Voltage electrical networks HV (22kV) and LV Networks
- Experience on Installation, testing and commissioning of electrical networks (HV and LV)
- At least 5 years of experience in the field Electrical networks (HV and LV).