• Maintain and manage successful relationships with third parties/vendors/clients/all stakeholders to ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
• Support project scope and goal definition by including all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
• Ensure resource availability and allocation and develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress.
• Analyze risk, develop contingency plans, and identify trigger events and responsibilities to initiate mitigation actions.
• Instruct the project team to clarify assignments and deliverables. Review work quality and manage the work integration of team members. Provides performance input to the functional management of project team members.
• Continuous improvement and research activities for ERP systems and businesses.
1. Age: ≥ 35
2. Language: English in advance
3. Experience & Skill
• At least 5 years of experience in the project manager role. SAP/ERP project management experience preferred.
• Experience in the whole implementation SDLC for SAP B1 software and similar ERP solutions. (Analyzing, Designing, Programming, Testing, Transferring, Etc.)
• Experience in design and implementation with knowledge of SOA architecture.
• Experience in business analytics management positions similar ERP project.
• Requires ERP team building and operation skills and organizational management skills.
• Excellent customer-facing and internal communication skills.
• Have Certificate of B1 Solution consultant certificate Ver. 10.